Guidelines for Registration
- By clicking the “Registration form” button below, you will be directed to an Early Bird Registration form.
- Enter all required information and click “Next.”
- Confirm that the information is correct, and click “Send.”
- If the Registration is completed correctly, you will receive an automatic confirmation email that includes your Registration ID.
- If you cannot find the automatic confirmation email, please check your junk email or spam folder. Contact the Office by email or fax if you are not sure whether your Registration is completed or not.
Notes for filling in the form
All fields marked with [*Required] must be filled.
Make sure the email address is correct. Please read “Guideline for entering information on the website” before you fill in the form.
With Safari on Macintosh, you may have problems in the process.
We recommend Firefox.
1. The International Symposium for the 80th Anniversary of the Tohoku Branch of the Chemical Society of Japan (2023 Joint Meeting of the Tohoku Area Chemistry Societies) (hereinafter “the Symposium”) will be held in a hybrid mode with a combination of online and in-person participations, in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
2. Please read the following participation policy for the Symposium.
- Participants in the Symposium must comply with research ethics regarding the treatment of content presented by others.
- Participants in the Symposium must NOT save or record any of the content of the lectures, oral presentations, and poster presentations, in any ways, including but not limited to video or sound recordings and screen capturing, in order to protect copyrighted materials and intellectual property rights.
- The Symposium is only for its participants who complete Registration processes for themselves, and the participants are prohibited from sharing with third parties any information acquired through their participation in the Symposium, by posting on social media or in any other ways.
- Participants in the Symposium are required to confirm, prior to the event, that all necessary tools work properly and will work in the presentation settings at the Symposium.
- The Office shall have a right to disqualify any participant in case of violation of the terms set forth in this policy, any behaviors that interfere the Symposium, and any other violation of rules.
- Participants in the Symposium are obliged to understand and agree to the terms above.
Registration and Banquet
Early Bird Registration deadline: Friday, August 4th, 2023
- Please complete the Registration process even if the fee is free for your participation.
- Teachers who will attend the Symposium with their students are also required to register as School teachers and pay their Registration fees.
- *IMPORTANT: Please register with the name of the person who will participate in the Symposium.
Registration Fees (An Online Abstract Book included)
*The Registration fees and the banquet fees are payable by credit card only. Other payment methods including by cash or money transfer will not be accepted. (If you cannot pay by credit card, please contact the Office.)
*The Registration fees include an Online Abstract Book. Please note that you will not have an access to the Online Abstract Book unless the payment is completed before the deadline.
*The Registration fees are taxable.
||Early Bird Registration
|High school students and undergraduate students
Invited and requested speakers from overseas
|0 yen (Free)
||0 yen (Free)
|Date and Time
18:30-20:30, Saturday, September 9th, 2023
Kawauchi South Campus Kawauchi-no-Mori Dining
||Early Bird Registration
- *The Registration fees and the banquet fees are payable by credit card only. Other payment methods including by cash or money transfer will not be accepted. (If you cannot pay by credit card, please contact the Office through the contact form below.)
- Instructions about how to download the receipt will be announced later.
- Please note that all Registration fees are non-refundable.
- To cancel your Registration, contact the Office through the contact form below or send an email to the e-mail address below. Please include your Registration ID (R××××-CSJ-TOHOKU23) in the message.
The Office of the Tohoku Branch of the Chemical Society of Japan
Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Tohoku University,6-3 Aza-Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi 980-8578, Japan
E-mail: nikka.tohoku*chemistry.or.jp (Please change * into @)
(Please do not contact us by phone call as it will cause delay in the process.)